Saturday, September 22, 2012
Things happen in such a strange matter.
The one night i needed ( and really wanted ) sleep i get a call at 1:50 saying my boss has a flat tire and needs me to come pick him up. After that call i could not get back to sleep till four, or five.. i was kind of delusional at this moment so time was really not mine to track. Who would have guessed that i would wake up with the sun at 7 o'clock on my day off, with my thoughts racing i had a horrible bout of ADD. I just HAD to leave my house, my room needs some serious sage'n, aint no lie.
When i have ADD in my mind where do i walk.. to the one place where everyone can join me in my ADD. The Grand Political Grid. Oh boy am i grateful for smiling faces and positivity because im really getting my emotions handed to my on a platter next to some ratchetness . Im gonna grab my feelings of course, but i have to steer clean of that rotting stuff...
I walked and walked and then walked some more.
I'm grateful for alot of things and this is what i think about when i walk.
It keeps my in my own sanity and in my own deeper "I" i feel present when i think of the NOW. It lets my ego flee and that has kept me in a pattern for so long.
When you need it the most you notice a book appears out of no where that gives you some assistance, I am thankful for that aswell.
I want to dive into love for myself that is plump and juicy with ripe colors. I will trade that love for a selfless skinny love. Malnutrition in love is weak.
Its a struggle unmatched and forever blazin'
