Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am the universes child

I have been hit with this wonderful feeling lately. One of beauty , one of freedom and one of song.
We are born into this world with everything we need to survive, with all the information inside of us.
We are born angels. more sacred than anything damaged or bombarded with the false reality, the
tainted and jaded thoughts are impure in two ways,
1. They are thought created by a false world
2. They are impure because there harm is unknown

we feel like we are not harmed, but harm enters us on such
an interstellar level. Just like radiation we cannot see or feel when
it enters us through out aura. It vibrates our body and sends outer abrasive
messages to our life force and redirects our body to multiply it's negative influence.
As a child of this world I want to make the effort to rid myself of these presences.

This is a journey and my life is greatful to you universe.
Namaste