Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A message


I'm sorry this happened to you.
These people don't understand that pain they conflict.
They are battling their own wars.

They say we are not beautiful enough
We are dumb and there is no way we can bring satisfaction to this life.
yet we still want to please them, show them they are wrong..
We need to stop trying to trust these people.

Lets discover our own dark places.
What do we have to fear?
The darkness or what can come of the darkness?

I know not all want to hurt me
yet I'm on impulse to feel like they are want to.
I get scared, insecure.

I want to Discover my boldness.
I want to take risks instead of running away from change.
I want to wear colors when everything is grey
I want to talk to strangers
i want to take journeys alone without any worry.