Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have no paper.

I'm sitting quite aimless.
I feel like i have been waiting for a century to hear from you,
pathetic that is; its only been 24 hours.

I want to cry; everyone is here.
i cant afford to let it out.
if i let it out, i let you out
and i'm not ready to realize it's gone..
because of me.

I guess i'm too much.
for anyone. there just is not much i can do.

leaving you alone is the hardest thing i have one in a long while.


ahhhhh, i know this post is totaly unconventional for my blogs " motif" and all but oh an honest note, i need a place to spill where i know hardly anyone i know looks.

fml. day 2 yeah?

when do i begin this " healing process"

i tried to meditate before sleep last night, but you just bubbled up with intensity.

... im going no where at this moment. just sitting down with a bagel and tea wishing you would call me phone.

i check it every 5 minutes to see if i missed your call.