I suppose it's the lack of recognizing how much has really been going on.
I'm constatly awaken by the littlest creaks in my room.
Not to mention my nightmare.. horrific. I get scared to fall asleep.
I need to calm down, to just inhale..
last night i dreamt about living in a dorm room, with nothing but a bed.
I awoke in this bed and saw a man get up from the floor at the foot of my bed and just talk away, i asked him who he was, but he just walked away and said " I just moved in", i never even saw his face , just that he had long hair. I got up out of my bed, and walked to the door, i saw a strange man in the downstairs of the doorm building, and once i walked past him he started rushing twards me. All of the sudden i was running with my friend sarah and yelling " SARARH SARAH" then i yelled one last "SARAH" as i saw i was being trapped by numberous men, who wanted to put me into a white van. Sarah vanished around the corner.. and i was left alone, feeling scared shitless.
( at this moment i awoke, and dozed back into dreamig)
I was in a house, i appeared to be a wooden loft. The upstairs had a wooden balcony that looked over the botom of the house. There were ( as i remember) two suitcases on the balcony, as i watched some one light the balcony on fire.

Maybe Dream recall will help me to gain more controll over this mess.